Autor Tema: Looking for relatives(in the US)  (Posjeta: 6479 vremena)

JosipR

Looking for relatives(in the US)
« u: 01 Veljača, 2008, 03:31:45 CET »
Hi guys! My name is Josip Andreas Rodin, I live in Sweden (Gothenburg) im looking for some connection to relatives in US. The only information ive got so far is what my father told me (Tomislav Rodin). He told me my grandfather's (Josip Rodin. Yes ive got the same name as my grandfather )
cousin(dont know any name) moved to the US somewhere in California. This is all ive got, i know its not very much but  i hope some one might know something  :)

ive been to prvic one time (in 1998) and im planing on going there a lots of more times. Thx for your help.

/Josip

Meri

Odg: Looking for relatives(in the US)
« Odgovori #1 u: 01 Veljača, 2008, 22:08:05 CET »
Hey Josip,

Cousins in the US?!  Well I just saw the huge Rodin family at a recent picnic here in Los Angeles.  And there is Tanja's family who also lives in the US but not in California.

You said you went to Prvic in '98...Do you remember any relatives there?  Do you remember your family house? (where your family lived)

Da je siba u raju izresla, uzali su nasi stori govorit, ali tu danasnja generacija ne moze razumit.  :bootyshake::whip2:

Meri

« Odgovori #2 u: 01 Veljača, 2008, 22:10:55 CET »
josip

one more thing look at
http://prvic-luka.com/galerija/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=1

see the man with the white hair next to the woman in the checkered dress?  he is the oldest Rodin we have in America.  Check if he sparks some memories for your dad

Da je siba u raju izresla, uzali su nasi stori govorit, ali tu danasnja generacija ne moze razumit.  :bootyshake::whip2:

Meri

« Odgovori #3 u: 01 Veljača, 2008, 22:16:09 CET »
ok last one i swear

last year i visited this restaurant in San Francisco.  Ante Rodin was one of the partners.  His son still runs the restaurant.  Also look at those pictures. . . . .

http://www.originaljoes.com/history.htm

We Prvicani are all over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!